Is it proper to let a male child stay alone in a rented room just because my husband does not approve that we stay with him in our matrimonial house because i got married to him with my son.He is not his child and he hates the fact that my son is in a stage where he drinks alcohol,so he chased him away,now he is renting with no parent figure just alone. I always worry about him.


View replies by

Winnie - posted on 08/16/2013




He was kicked out since he was 15 years now he is 22yrs and the bad part is that he is still at school doing his first year .Thank you for your response anyway.

Michelle - posted on 08/15/2013




How old is your son? If he is a minor I would be kicking your husband out and looking after your son. That's your job.
If he's an adult then you have to let your son make his own choices.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms