[deleted account] ( 1 mom has responded )

So my child's father wants my daughter to come around his side of the family. But, as her mother I feel that she shouldn't come around his side of the family b/c they don't do anything for my daughter. They don't include her in anything. They don't check on her at all. And behind closed doors they talk shit about me. it's so funny b/c I give my daughter the world while he got the easy part of not doing anything but getting little stuff when it takes more than a pack of diapers&a box of wipes. Not just that but he wants to clam her on his taxes but she don't even stay with him or in his house hold to even want to clam her on his taxes. Since iv had her I feel that my life is being controlled and her father feels that he has more of a say so due to the fact that he's her father. Advise please


Ev - posted on 01/25/2014




Okay, you need to get a lawyer and get this set up with custody, visitation and child support. As far as her being around his family, once all those things are set up, he can take her to see his family on his time.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms