ive heard my ex has got a girl pregnant. Will my csa payments reduce if she claims too?


View replies by

♥♪Megan♫♥ - posted on 02/15/2012




Not in New York. My friend's ex boyfriend has other children now that also get child support and they all get the same ammount.

It also won't change if the person remarries or moves out of the state unless you go to court for it.

~♥Little Miss - posted on 02/15/2012




Many times it depends on the state you are in. I know in some states, the first born is kept at the same negotiation CSA payments as originally agreed on. I really don't think there is much they can do, but it may end up being a legal battle. Also, it depends on if he is staying with her. If they are not together, it would be wise for her also to seek payments.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms