Jazlenes dad does not have any visitation right only allowed supervised visits if he files for it in the court. He has not contacted her or seen her in a few years. Is there any way I can have his rights taken away?


Louise - posted on 05/16/2012




This is a question for a legal team to answer in your country. Different countries have different rules.

If he has not bothered with her for a couple of years then why have his rights removed he is obviously not interested. Pathetic man!

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms