Hollie A - posted on 06/15/2016 ( 1 mom has responded )




My daughter was taken with False accusations. He sent court papers to false address. Which ended in my appearance in court for any defense. Her dad was granted full custody without a DNA test not was he on Birth Certificate. He has given up all rights of all other children. Now his ex girlfriend has been keeping my daughter with me under the imprission the lived together but have been split up for over a yEar. Now she went to courts and lied and has emergency temporary custody. This is all ILLEGAL but NO ONE will help me. Lawyers have me loosing all my cases and I pay 699$/month in child support. Single mom of two other children as well. The child doesn't even address me as mom - just my name.


1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms