Samantha - posted on 04/22/2015 ( 3 moms have responded )




I'm seeking legal advice. I am a single mother to a beautiful three year old boy. I work a full time job, I am drug/alcohol free, I am not on any type of assistance and do everything to the best of my ability that I can. I have recently found out that I am expecting another child with the same man, we are not together and we've had some issues before. He has not been able to hold down a job and is currently without a job. His mother has threatened me before with taking my first child. She made a comment with this pregnancy "Hide and watch" She knows her sons disposition and expects me to quit my job and relocate closer to her. I didn't want to put her son on the birth certificate but I'm unsure what to do at this point.


View replies by

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 04/22/2015




Get an attorney. You don't legally have the right to make the decision to alienate the man that you slept with, creating the children.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms