Legal Advice

Cindy - posted on 07/20/2014 ( no moms have responded yet )




I live in the Southern California area and was wondering if anyone knows of a woman's group that would help me with legal advice. I have never filed for spousal support but recently found out that my ex (who abandoned me and my 3 girls) has 2 places. I am being contacted by the IRS for a tax bill which was incurred while my ex was employed and he filed that he was an innocent filer so they are coming to me for the entire tax bill. I don't have a full time job and barely make it by with what I make as a temporary administrative assistant. I need for my ex to help out with more than $300 a month per child (which is what California law says that's all he owed) and help pay for the tax bill and give me support as one of my girls already turned 18 and the others will turn 18 in 2 years.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms