View replies by

[deleted account]

Take the child to a doctor or an urgent care center if it is after hours in your time zone. No one here will be able to tell you why it is hurting, especially not without more information. It needs to be examined by a professional.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms