View replies by

Dove - posted on 12/04/2014




How exactly would you claim your baby as income....? That doesn't even make any sense.

You really need to either stop having sex or get on some very reliable long term birth control after this baby is born.

You also need to seek employment and/or look for assistance resources (DHS office... or whatever it's called in your area) to take some of the burden off of your mom once you graduate from high school.

Stick w/ the plan to get a good education since that is a good plan in helping you towards financial independence.

What about the father of your babies? Do you have a custody and support order?

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms