Ruby - posted on 10/26/2015 ( 2 moms have responded )




I am american living abroad since years, i left my husband because of his abuse and drinking problems. Recently he came after almost 5 years, and while I was on a business trip he kidnapped my girls..which at the end ...i had to let them go.
I am extremely depress...I wish there was a skype group...am very tired to write.
The situation is very complicated and no way for me to get over this


View replies by

Sarah - posted on 10/26/2015




Why did you not go to the American Embassy, rather than let your girls go? Why was allowing your girls to go with him your only option? Did you have a court order giving you sole custody and permission to leave the country? If he is an alcoholic and you had custody, you should have possession of their passports, If you have their passports, then they must be in the same country as you. Call the police and get them

Raye - posted on 10/26/2015




If you didn't have a custody agreement for your kids, then yes, he has as much right to them as you do. But that doesn't mean you can't do anything. After he took them, did you take him to court to try to get custody back (or at least visitation)?

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms