molestation of my 3 yr. old son by my ex.

Lynda - posted on 10/01/2015 ( 1 mom has responded )




My ex boyfriend has 5/14 access tune with our 3 year old son. My son told me that daddy was touching his private parts. I reported it to our counsellor who in turn reported to the Children's Aid Society. Should I get a restraining court order against him at this point in time. I fear for his future safety


Raye - posted on 10/02/2015




What has the Children's Aid Society done regarding this claim? Are they investigating? If they are not doing enough then you should report it to the police or other authorities. If you have court awarded visitation, then go back to court for a temporary halt of rights during the investigation and a permanent denial of visitation (and jail) if the claim is found to be true. If your visitation agreement did not go through the courts, then you should just stop allowing visitation until the investigation is complete and a verdict made.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms