moved back home. have to share bedroom with daughter.

[deleted account] ( 2 moms have responded )

I left my daughters father and moved back to my parents with my daughter. I'm now staying in my old bedroom with my daughter. My parents have a spare room that my father sleeps in time to time because of back pain. I don't know how long I will be living here and right now my daughter is still in a crib but like I said I don't know how long I will be here and I feel weird having to keep my daughter in the same room the older she gets.

This conversation has been closed to further comments


View replies by

[deleted account]

Supposedly they can't find him for child support. And I wouldn't ask for the spare room. It's a little hard to be able to get back on my feet and get out of here when I have no one to watch my daughter to work right now and I would never put a 3 month old in day care. I don't know I guess I'm just frustrated with my situation im just babbling things could be worse.

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 02/21/2014




Well, then get your feet under you and move out of your parents house! They've allowed you to move back in, because they are your parents, and they love you, but it would be rude of you to ask for the 'extra' bedroom, especially if your father uses it. I'm fairly certain that they didn't have long term plans for you to be living with them again, either, so it would be in your best interest to work towards being independent again.

You do have your daughter's father contributing to her support, correct? If not, start there, get an attorney, and file a petition for support.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms