moving, starting over

Mindy - posted on 11/08/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




I want to move to the neighboring state where I have family and friends. I have been isolated for so long on a farm in a tiny town. I have a degree and my husband and I are on good terms. I know what I have to do in order to move, but I don't know in what order to do them. I don't want anything from my ex, I want to do it on my own, I know I can, I just need to make a plan. Can anyone relate?


♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 11/08/2013




So...are there children in this mess?

If you have children with the ex, then you need to address that issue. If it's in your court orders that no one moves, no one moves. If it's not, then you need to address it with your attorney to find out what hoops you may need to jump through to remove your children from the state.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms