My baby's father wants to take him on weekends I don't want him to


View replies by

Jodi - posted on 03/23/2014




You don't get to make that decision. That's why there is a family court. I agree with Evelyn. He was good enough to sleep with, but now he isn't good enough to have a relationship with the child you produced together? If you deny him, you could lose custody altogether. It has happened. It is called parental alienation.

You need to go to court and file custody orders. You should also make sure you file for child support.

Ev - posted on 03/23/2014




If you do not have custody, visitation or support orders in this then he has every much a right to that child as you do. He could take this to court and say you are denying him his right to see his kid and ask for custody or visitation. You felt he was good enough to have a baby with so what makes him so bad now?

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms