My boyfriends ex started their son on adhd meds without his consent. Is there something he can do to dispute this?


View replies by

Jodi - posted on 02/14/2012




So, has he at all had the opportunity to talk to the doctors? I would suggest that this should be his first port of call. I would want to be talking to the doctors before anything. It could very well be legitimate, but If you have concerns (which you obviously do), then as long as your BF has parental rights, then I can't see why he can't talk to the doctors.

As I said, I don't know the custodial or parental rights situation, but I would check with doctors before I made a scene about anything.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms