My cousin has completely ruined my marriage by seeing my husband.

User - posted on 10/24/2012 ( 3 moms have responded )




Is there anyway that I can keep her away from my son. She is unstable, bounces her daughter around to different house, has multiple men come in and out of her house, and has told me on MANY occasions that she should not be a mother, hence why my son was never left alone with her. I don't know how to get her to stay away legally. I have told her to stay away from my son so what do I do now? HELP!!!


View replies by

Denikka - posted on 10/24/2012




Legally? I would think your only option to force her to legally stay away from you would be a restraining order.

Beyond that, just tell her you don't want her around your child and stick to it.

Lacye - posted on 10/24/2012




Did she sleep with your husband or something? Not sure what you are asking there.

But if you have told her before to stay away from your son, you can try to get a restraining order but cops don't usually like to give those out unless there is a danger of her attacking your son. From what you have said, she just wants to be around him.

What I'm not understanding though is why all of a sudden does she have an interest in your son? You might need to clarify that a little bit if possible.

~♥Little Miss - posted on 10/24/2012




I don't understand. How has she ruined your marriage?

If you don't want her near your son, tell her that. I feel for her kids though.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms