my daughter lives with my mam

Julie - posted on 05/24/2013 ( no moms have responded yet )




hi just some advice my 14 yr old daughter lives with my mam and is very happy due to the bedroom tax my mam has been told she needs to claim my daughters child benefit to get a 2 bedroom house this is not a problem as i give this plus other money for the upkeep off my daughter anyway what our concern is do social services become involved if we change the name off who is claiming her child benefit any help would be appriciated x

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms