my son

Mylitta - posted on 04/28/2016 ( 1 mom has responded )




I let my son go visit his dad he was pose to been came back in january i sent the money an everything but it didn't happen his farther kept making excuses he gave me a false address an everything his name not on the birth certificate or anything my son is on my case for benifits an everything i called the police department in georgia marietta they said its nothing they can do i live in detroit michigan im a very good mother my kids has everything they pose to have my son is two is there anything i can do to get my son back


Ev - posted on 04/28/2016




If you had no custody, visitation and child support orders through the court signed by a judge--there is nothing you can do about it unless you go file for it now. The police are not going to become involved because at this point it is he said and she said arguments about who has custody and who does not. He does have as much right as you do to raise his child. But if you had not wanted him to keep the child, then you should have had court orders in place.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms