My son father is trying to get full custody just because he's bring malicious and does


View replies by

Ev - posted on 05/17/2014




I agree with Jodi, and also you need to understand that this man is the father of said child and he has just as much right to have this child in his care as you do. Just because he is a man does not make him unfit to care for a child no matter the age. A lot of men out there are single dads because of divorce, mom passed away, and many other reasons. They do a great job of taking care of the kids. As for rights to the child, he can file for custody and get joint custody or full. Depends on the judge and how all the case is presented by the parents' lawyers. It is in your best interest and that of your child to cooperate.

Jodi - posted on 05/17/2014




You need to add more information. However, at this point, you need to make sure you also have a lawyer.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms