my son has a fever around 101-102F and Diarrhea , and he lost his apptiate zis moring . it was start 2 days ago .what shall i do ? please some advice?


Nikki - posted on 12/09/2012




Go to the doctor or the pharmacy for advice. You don't specify how old your child is but babies and small children can dehydrate very quickly so you need to seek medical attention as soon as possible. You can give him some elecyrolytes to stop him from dehydrating if you cannot get to see a doctor straight away.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms