my son moved out at 16 years old. Now is not going to school. Dose anyone know if there is anything i can do about it? I am in ontario canada


View replies by

Kristi - posted on 03/10/2013




I'm sorry I don't know the laws in Canada but I'm sure you could call your local school, police department or social services and they would be able to tell you what you need/can do.

Carrie - posted on 03/09/2013




have you talked with him about his reasons for stopping school and if he might ever want to go back? It's probably more long term beneficial to be his friend on this one since he is in teenager hood. He likely knows what he should do but has his reasons for not doing them.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms