My son will be 2 on the 13th july and his father has been in and out of his life since he was 3 months last time seen him was January told me today he doesn't wanna see him anymore after i said he gotta go for tests for autism on Friday he won't sign over parental rights my son has my surname but his dads name is on bc can i get full custody cos don't want him messing my sons head up again routine is vital for him now please help


Sabrina - posted on 07/02/2012




You would have to go to court in order for him to sign over any's a domestic relations matter. I'm not sure how much more anyone can help you and your son out but maybe in time your sons dad will realize how much of a fool he is being and change his mind. it took my daughters father 14 years but he finally came around. Just be there for your son that's all you can do right now. good luck

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms