my sons father doesn't pay child support!

[deleted account] ( 3 moms have responded )

M y son's father doesn't pay child support and he only has visitation rights and he is try to be in control of things and he lives in another state cause he knows if he lived here he probably would be in jail for not paying support, so I have tried to do the thing but they can't go after him cause my son does not live with me, so I am asking for help! Thank you


This conversation has been closed to further comments


View replies by

Sharon - posted on 03/24/2010




Why the hell would you want child support for a child that doesn't live with you?

Who ever has the child (god it sounds like we're talking about a high def lcd screen tv) needs to do this.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms