My sons safety

Patricia - posted on 11/08/2015 ( 2 moms have responded )




My ex husband who has no license again -dui- had his drinking pot smoking buddy friend of his put my 10 yr old son on the back of his motor cycle and my ex drove- which he can't not legally do with no license- his bike along side to drop my son off this morning - it was his weekend to see our don - we agreed that his mother would picked up my son and drop off my son at a designated location and my father get my son since I have a job that conflicts with the time several months ago he had my son on the back off is motor cycle with no helmet on no safety gear at all and ran a red light he just doesn't think or care at right or wrong how can I legally stop him


Ev - posted on 11/08/2015




You may need to take this back to court and get the records of his having a DUI for the judge to see the evidence that he has no lisence because of this. But if he was not caught doing this, then I am not sure what else you can do.


View replies by

Raye - posted on 11/09/2015




If you want to change the visitation schedule, you have to go back to court and prove the father is a danger to the child.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms