my useless ex

Camille - posted on 07/29/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )




My daughter just turned 9 and doesn't remember ever seeing her biological father. We have a court order for child support but he gets away with not paying it by living in Florida and we live in Alabama. I have talked to DHR in both states and a lawyer here and he says there's nothing legally I. Can do. So my next step will be to try and strip. Him of those last parental rights. This will be to protect my daughter in case anything were to happen to me.


♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 07/29/2014




You'll still need to go through the courts, and he'll still be given an opportunity to respond and refuse.

You CAN get support enforced across state lines, my husband's was, and it wasn't that big of a deal.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms