need advice

Dana - posted on 01/30/2011 ( 5 moms have responded )




ok my daughter father keeps coming back into my life are little girl is now 9 motnh he gave up all his rights but he still wants me and im so stuip and keep going back well the other thing is i got a pfa on him for beating me up when i was pregant and he keep getting me back in love with him and telling me thing to drop it what should i do im so in love with him and i dont know what too do or how to get over him and now we got to go to court for him messing up the pfa cause he keeps coming around i know i was wrong too cause when he talk to me i answered him back like a dumb butt can someone please help me out with answer please


Tracy - posted on 01/30/2011




Dude, really? You don't love him. You're a co-dependant victim of an abusive man. I don't say that to be mean, I say that because I've survived an abusive childhood and marriage. Run. GTFO and get your rear into counseling. There are programs to help you with counseling, housing, whatever you need. USE THEM. Want better for your girl. Demand better for you. Do you want her to hook up with a man like her father?


View replies by

Christy - posted on 01/31/2011




If he beat you up when you were pregnant, who's to say he won't beat you up again, AND YOUR BABY? You need counseling to figure out why you are going back to him. Stay the heck away from him.

Tcordukes - posted on 01/30/2011




i have to say u seem smart enough to know his no good, so now u just have to be smart enough to tell him to **** off.. I sorry if it sounds blunt, but if he gave up his parental rights then just block his number or get yourself a new number and don't give it to him... if he turns up at your place don't anwser the door, and call the cops. You have to do whats right for your child not go back just cause you love him. some one nice loving and caring is out there somewhere, u just need to let go of this guy so u can go find him.
Once again sorry if this sounds blunt.

Joanna - posted on 01/30/2011




Stay away. You will find another man to love who will treat you and your child the way you deserve to be treated.

Tyrae - posted on 01/30/2011




He sounds abusive and controlling. I would ignore him as much as possible. I know its going to be hard at first but it will get easier. Just remember he beat you, when you were pregnant, which means he doesn't care about your well being or your childs. Stick with that, it will help.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms