need ADVICE!!

Lily - posted on 01/24/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )




Hi my name is LIily and I have a 4 year old girl we lived in the US for almost 6 years,in TN,last year I made the decission to move back to Mexico (just me and her) my girl´s dad ,Iwent thru a really hard phsicological abuse realtionship,finally I got all the papers for my bb passport and the letter from him giving the ok for me to take her to Mexico,since we move to Mexico City, I havent recieved any money from him to support our child,he´s not calling our daugther (bday,Christmas) or any day to see how is she doing.I dont have contact with him at all.

My questions are

how can I get from Mexico any help to get child support from him.

*We never got married.

*My baby now has double citizenship.

What he can ask if I get child support?

If I want to travel overseas do I need his permission to take my daughter out of the country.



Bri - posted on 01/24/2012




I would ask an attorney in your area about this one since you made the move. An attrny that deals with family law to get more accurate answer

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms