Need advise :(

Stacey - posted on 03/24/2014 ( 2 moms have responded )




The father to my 2 children has had a new gf now fr a few months and is letting the kids down constantly, he used to have them every weekend! Eg: he was meant to have them this Friday just gone but did not turn up he said he was arrested yet I've now found out he was partying! Is this worth talking to a solicitor about and taking it to court?


View replies by

Ev - posted on 03/24/2014




What Little Miss said. And if you do not have custody, child support, and visitation set up get it set up. It will make things easier for everyone involved because all these things set up who has custody and who does not, what child support is and how much, and how visitation goes. If he fails to come for the kids yet again once you have a visit roster set, that is his problem not yours. If he finds parties, dating, and other so called things more fun than spending quality time with his children then when they grow up they will resent him for it. Just support them and love them but do not come up with excuses for him. If they ask be truthful and tell them you do not know what is going on or why he is not getting them. And that is all you need to say. Do not make him out to be a bad guy or anything in front of them or if he finds out he can use that against you as well.

~♥Little Miss - posted on 03/24/2014




Well shit. What is better, partying or being arrested? Yeah take it to the court and let them know what is going on. Stop snooping and deal with your side of things.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms