Need help

Cindy - posted on 11/18/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )




My son has not seen his dad for the last 19 years except for maybe a hand full of times and he owes a back amount of almost 30,000 dollars in child support does anyone know where I can go to get him to pay or who I can contact to get what is owed to me by him?


Dove - posted on 11/18/2012




The Child Support Enforcement Agency in your area should be able to help you.

Though after 19 years I'd probably not even bother.

I will say that the mom of a friend of mine knows about a guy who went to jail for nonpayment of child support just a couple years ago.... and the 'kid' he wasn't paying for was already an adult. The agencies take forever, but they usually do catch up with the nonpayer.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms