Need help am looking for my little boy

Roberta - posted on 03/03/2016 ( 2 moms have responded )




Am a mother of an 16 year old boy that I was focused to give up .he was born on April 20,2001 in sharp hospital chula vista ca. Everyday I pray to find my little boy. I'm gave him the name Dominick ward but I know they changed his name .my name is Roberta Comte . the family that has my boy there names are Michele and Thomas bell .they have a son by the name of Joel bell. If anyone Read's this I will never stop looking for my son .one day dommie mommy will see you agina .your always in my heart .and I love u so much .I dream of the day I see those big eyes looking back at me.


View replies by

Sarah - posted on 03/04/2016




You need to contact the adoption agency or attorney that handled the adoption. How you are doing it now is actually illegal. If the adoption is a closed adoption it is illegal to make contact with the child if he is a minor. If you contact the agency or the attorney they then can make contact with the family to see if they want to make contact with you.

Michelle - posted on 03/04/2016




Have you spoken to the agency that dealt with the adoption?
Why were you forced to give him up?

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms