Need help and advise

Natalie - posted on 12/03/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




I have stopped my x seeing my two children as he had my 10 month old child for two hours and my child got brought back smelling off weed not just his clothes but also his teat on his bottle was horrible and he ha drank two oz out off this bottle so when he came home I took my child to hospital to be checked his family did not care my family was caring and concerned too, he has had mend action contact me so know it's going to court I don't no how in the laws eyes this could be right


Peg - posted on 12/03/2013




Unfortunately you need to be the one to start court action immediately upon placing your child in the off limits zone in order to protect her/him. When you feel your childs safety is at risk when with the father you should the very next day contact childrens services and get the ball rolling explaining to them your concern. They can best advise you and make sure you get names and keep a perfect record. Keep the clothes you take off the child and bag them in front of wittnesses, seal them up and sign off. They can testify that you have not openned or tampered with the clothes and that they also smelled the pot. If you have done this keeping the child from the father until court is not an issue.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms