Need help buy school clothes, shoes& supplies for my son

Crystal Lucille - posted on 07/20/2014 ( 2 moms have responded )




I'm a single disable mom, I don't reserve child support or any financial assistance. I need help with getting clothes, shoes shoe supplies and such for my son when he starts. Ack school.


View replies by

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 07/21/2014




If you are not receiving support, you need to get it. If it was court ordered and not being paid, you need to pursue that.

If you are disabled, in the US, you should be eligible for a plethora of benefits and programs, and you need to be applying for those.

While you're waiting on those applications that you submit to go through, you need to contact local agencies for your needs.

Jodi - posted on 07/21/2014




Why are you not receiving child support?

If you are struggling financially, you can make enquiries at a local church or charity. The school may also provide assistance - I know our school provides vouchers to our school uniform provider to assist some families in need purchase school uniform.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms