Need help. I never filed for custody or child support. But since my divorce when my son was 3. I have had him full time without support. He is 12 now. Can I get child support now. Do I have to have to go through child custody even after all these years?


Michelle - posted on 02/22/2014




Custody and support are 2 different issues. If you go for child support then he might go for at least visitation, that's something you have to deal with though.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms