not sure what to write as a subject?????????

[deleted account] ( 3 moms have responded )

i have a 7 year old step son who is outta control he is so cold hearted, heartless don't care about anyone but himself hes so disrespectful and ungrateful. his brother who is a year that loves him hes mean to tried hurting him before. my stepson told me he wanted me away from his dad or gonna put me in jail. hes potty trained but lately hes been peeing everywhere he will pee himself wont say nothing and sit in it till whenever. I made him put pull ups on and sit next to the toilet he still wont go on toilet and it get worse at night its disquisting he says to me i am too lazy and just don't want to. he lies so bad and even lied about his mother abusing him until a couple weeks ago told me they were lies. he don't like his mom and i am so afraid of him lying on me saying things aren't true but with my record with cps they would believe him and i would probably get charges and go to jail don't know what to do can anyone help me the most crazy part is his kinder garden teacher told me and his dad shes never in her 22 years of teaching shes never seen a kid like him i am at a loss and its tearing me and my fiance apart


♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 08/02/2016




1) It is the child's father (your fiance) who needs to address this crap
2) If you have such a record with CPS that they'd be likely to believe an allegation against you, what are you doing to rectify that situation?

Sounds like you need to get your own affairs in order, and get right with CPS prior to contemplating a permanent relationship.


View replies by

Mimi25grandchildren - posted on 08/04/2016




Your fiancé son maybe suffering from autism or ashberger's syndrome which is a high level of autism. His father needs to get him some professional help and I am sure CPS will probably be glad to help him with that. He has some serious issues and should not wait to get help. He is acting out for a reason and it needs to be dealt with sooner than later. Make sure all of this is reported to CPS.

Dove - posted on 08/01/2016




If he's just your fiance technically he is not your stepson and it's your fiance's responsibility to help his son. His son NEEDS help. He needs to be taken to a doctor to rule out any physical issues and then taken to a therapist to get to the bottom of why he is acting like this. Some family counseling to find the best approach to help the child might be in order as well.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms