ok my ex and me has been divorced since 2006 he won full custody of our two kids but than he took a job where he is gone all the time his new wife didnt want to watch the kids so the kids has been with me for the last 3or 4 years so should i file for full custody now and what is my chanes i even move back ibto our old house where he can see the kids when he is in town when he has time


Faye - posted on 01/28/2013




It can not hurt to try for full custody. As for the house, give that a try also.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms