Parenting rights

Chris - posted on 11/29/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




I'm a single dad now. I pay child support and see my daughter every other wknd. I am also on the so registration list. Made a stupid mistake when I was 18. Well anyway I had to get approval by the judge to be around my daughter. Can the mother go back to the lawyer and have them take away my rights because of my back ground if I have not been deemed a threat? She is just doing this because she is mad at me


Michelle - posted on 11/30/2013




We have no idea why she's doing it.
Get yourself a good lawyer and get correct advice. We can't help you, we're just a bunch of Mothers.
ETA: without knowing what your "stupid mistake" was we don't know what the law will think. You can't give us half the story and expect any decent responses.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms