please help me if is it okay i change my son's name to my single name,coz when my husband and i try to adopt him but plenty process,so now i am thingking to change my son name to mine when i was in single


View replies by

Meredith - posted on 07/01/2012




Dove is right. You have to have the fathers permission if his name is on the birth certificate, and you have to have a judge sign off on it regardless (and pay for it).

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms