Really need some guidance on my visitation order...

This conversation has been closed to further comments


View replies by

Ev - posted on 12/15/2015




And you need to call a lawyer and get that legal advice. We are not lawyers here and I am not sure of anyone that I am familiar with on this sight that has been through this like you have. It is an international site and there are so many who post here. You need to contact the family law attorney and even DCFS.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms