Scared my child's father is going to get custody after beating him

Amber - posted on 04/11/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




About 3 years ago my ex beat my son in his face leaving a bruise the shape of his hand print on his cheek! He was arrested we went to court I got sole custody now he is saying he is going to try and get custody of my children don't remember him and the now have a man in their life they call daddy what do I do


Brooke - posted on 04/12/2013




See a solicitor, but don't panic. Since it has all been documented through court, almost any judge in the world will just tell him to go home and stop wasting everyone's time, especially if he has not been in their lives for so long that they have no memory of him.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms