Single mom whos ex bofriend is trying to get coustody of daughter

Betsy - posted on 09/23/2014 ( 2 moms have responded )




My daughter is in the double didgits her dad has not seen her for three years he would call her but that stoped last year this year he wrote her bad letters about me nothing to do with her the first letter was in jan the second letter was in June he moved back to pa he hasnt seen her scince he came back but went to a lawyer to take me to court for full custody he doesnt pay for child support nor any medical insurance they is abuse in the home that my old awyers didnt want to bring up so want do I do


View replies by

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 09/23/2014




get a new attorney. Go for supervised visits (if your child is too young to make living choice). If your child is allowed to make the choice of residence...there may be nothing you can do, unless you can prove danger to the child.

Good luck.

Ev - posted on 09/23/2014




You need to get a new lawyer who if you have proof of the abusive nature of the home can get it put into evidence in court. But you should have done custody, visitation and child support a long long time ago then you would not have been in this mess now. As far as having no court orders now, he still has as much right to that girl as you do.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms