Single Teen Mother!!

Katelyn - posted on 03/07/2015 ( 3 moms have responded )




- I am 15 years old, turning 16 April 22nd, My son is 5 months old. My sons biological father and I haven't been together since the very beginning of my pregnancy. He is on the birth certificate, he does NOT pay child support. He hasn't done anything for our child. I have gave him multiple chances to step up and be the father our son deserve. He continues to let our son down, he rarely calls or messages me to ask how Nicholas is. He goes months without seeing him. He continues to put everything and anyone before our son. I just recently found out that he has been getting drunk and has been messed up on drugs. My question is how do I go about getting his rights taken away in the state of Ga?


View replies by

~♥Little Miss - posted on 03/07/2015




I would definitely seek legal help to navigate your situation. At the very least set up a custody agreement, and to start receiving child support that is issued through the court so he has to pay.

I fully agree with Sarah about stripping him from his rights.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms