Sole custody

Luckynene02 - posted on 02/02/2016 ( 1 mom has responded )




My child is 2 in a half. My child father is requesting full custody because he refuses to pay child support. He also stated to me in a message do not call him anymore and that he's no longer picking his son up. When I purchased a new phone my numberwas changed. I did not comminicate mynewnumber to him because he requested me not to contact him. I've beentakingcare of my son since he was born and my son have been living with me. His father is claiming that i kept him from my sonfor 7months because he couldn't contact me on Facebook or phone. However he knows mywork phone email and my son daycare but did not exhausted his resources to contact member also know my home address. What are the chances of him getting full custody because ofthat reason


Dove - posted on 02/03/2016




You would have to ask a lawyer. What do your current custody orders say about providing him w/ contact information? If you do not currently have custody orders... you need them as soon as possible.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms