sons dad is dealing drugs

Raven - posted on 02/05/2015 ( 1 mom has responded )




I have a domestic violence order against my Ex but he still has visitation with our son. He hasn't paid child support in over a year, they aren't any help. They won't do anything about it. I recently found out from two different sources that he is selling drugs out of his house. I don't know his address because his parents let him use their address for all legal matters. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm tempted to just take my son and move away but I know that could make things much worse.


Raye - posted on 02/05/2015




Are your sources able to get him busted for selling drugs? You need to do things legally, because if you take your child and run then, you're right, it would make things much worse for you. And YOU could lose custody of your child.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms