Terminated my rights and want to fight back!!!!

Tammy - posted on 12/02/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )




my Name is Tammy and i was just terminated my rights to my 4 children. My situation of my case is so wrong. I need advice to to what or who I can contact to fight back. I dont have money for a lawyer and court apointed lawyers dont help either. I want to take my story to a talk show host. CYS lied about me and the judge was bias on my case since day 1. I did everything for the past year CYS wanted me to do and they just sold my kids for money the agency didnt have and now my kids are without there mother. PLEASE help me.


~♥Little Miss - posted on 12/02/2012




Maybe contact a womens and childrens rights group where you are at. I know some womens shelter offer free legal aid. Good luck with everything. I hope you find some help.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms