Tubal reversal

Rachel - posted on 07/17/2016 ( 2 moms have responded )




I'm 30 yrs old, mother of 3. Unfortunately in my younger days I made mistakes and had relatives take over. Last pregnancy I had a tubal, I got married to a wonderful man, but he had a vescotomy due to military life. We would like to start our own family already plan too. Also I've had pain since my tubal, during intercourse and after my periods. Any advice, of course get checked out by a gynecologist but, suggestions on the reversal and affordable quotes and decent doctors. Thanx ladies.


View replies by

Michelle - posted on 07/17/2016




Without knowing where you live you won't get any recommendations. This is an international site.
The best thing to do would be to ask your doctor for his recommendations of local surgeons who do reversals.
You may actually want to look at IVF. They can harvest your eggs and your husband's sperm and it would probably have a better success rate than both of you getting reversals.
The chances of both of you having successful reversals would be very, very slim. The point of vasectomies and tubal's is for them to be permanent.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms