unmarried fathers custodial rights florida

Donna - posted on 01/16/2014 ( 2 moms have responded )




Help Does anyone have this problem ? My daughter got in a relationship with the wrong guy! He drinks then turns violent, doesn't give her money, etc. Now the relationship has gone sour and he keeps threatning here about getting full custody(Believe me I'm sure he couldn't seeing as he has lots of criminal records and so on.) They have an almost 2year old together. I keep her when she works and have developed quite a grandmother granddaughter bond I love her. What does this community advise?


View replies by

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 01/16/2014




Your daughter needs to retain an attorney, have paternity established, and file for custody & support. Visitation will be considered in the mix as well.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms