Grace - posted on 05/07/2015 ( 2 moms have responded )




I am a Nigerian married to a British,I had my first son in london and then i came back to nigeria because my student visa was about to be expired.i later applied to go back to the uk,but I was refused the2 times I am speaking now, my son's British pasport has ex pored here in nigeria, and also I have given birth to another boy and I want him to also have a British citizenship ,and I also want a British settlement,so that we can be united with my husband who is the father of my children.pls help what do I do.


View replies by

Jodi - posted on 05/07/2015




You didn't ensure your citizenship before you decided to have children? Or at least check into the legalities of THEIR citizenship?

I think you and your husband need to get an immigration lawyer in Britain involved. They will have a much better idea of how you can achieve what you need to in order to be reunited with your husband and father of your children.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms