Want to give my son a middle name but ex doesn't want to

[deleted account] ( 1 mom has responded )

I want to give my son a middle name but his father doesn't want to. When i gave birth he kept saying he wanted our son to only have his first name i felt pressure when filling out the papers and ended up listening to him. When my son turned one month i found out my now ex was cheating on me all along and got the other women pregnant it was a horrible time in my life. I regretted not giving my son the middle name i wanted to give him he is my first and only child he just turned 10 months. I don't know what to do i keep thinking about this..can i take my ex to court? Will the judge let me give my son a middle name? or is it not possible to take my ex to court over a middle name?


[deleted account]

It is possible to take your ex to court to get a middle name. It is impossible to say which way the judge will rule on it though.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms