What about when it's putting

Hayley - posted on 12/13/2015 ( 1 mom has responded )




You and or your children in a threatening position is it ok to stop them being around their father then?
I split from my husband a number of years ago he's very violent and takes drugs. I have been advised by social services no contact at all but the only thing we have officially in place is supervised.
He refuses to go to a contact centre so supervision has to be by my mother or myself. However he threatens us! He hasn't seen or contacted me or the kids for a year then out of the blue he demands to see his kids so I set something up for next week then he starts sending me pics of known serial killers smirking and people sticking fingers up! Iv sent him a message saying he's not right and I'm not meeting him with the kids and blocked him again (he also has a criminal record of abusing other children)
I just fall into that catogory of mums who stop the dads seeing kids but I can't see how I can help the situation. Iv tried to set up contact centres he won't have it


Jodi - posted on 12/13/2015




Do you have court orders? If the court orders specify a contact centre for visitation, and he is refusing, you can stop the visits.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms