What do I do if I can't open a dedicated account for my son?

Bridgett - posted on 10/21/2012 ( no moms have responded yet )




I have a child that has ADHD and Autism. I have to open a dedicated account for him but I tried to open the account and the bank denied me cause I am on chex system.Does anybody know what SSA is going to make me do? I tried contacting the bank that I owe the money to but I don't have a job right now and I can't pay the money that I owe to the back. Does anyone know what can be done about this?

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms